I have Linksys wireless router, Linksys wireless adapter with a built in Dell wireless card. I am facing problem in connecting my Dell laptop to network. I tried to follow steps from Dell support but still my problem is same. Can anybody provide me suggestions for this?
At times, a situation becomes troubled when dell laptop doesn’t connect to your Linksys wireless router? What to do or how to troubleshoot, if such errors made you frustrate. Not getting much support from Dell on the subject. The only way I can get the laptop to connect to the network is to change how many DHCP users are allowed at a time. Doesn't matter what the number is, just as long as it gets changed.
Troubleshooting if dell laptop doesn’t connect via the Linksys router device as:-
1) Go to control panel, then select as administrator, & then choose administrative tools, and its services.
2) Now click on Wireless Zero Configuration, then check startup type, if it is not automatic then need to make and press start. and now get to close it.
3) After this, go to network place properties, right click the wireless network connection, click on wireless network tab, check 'use windows to configure my wireless network setting' and click on 'view network connection'.
4) Let us make new connection according to SSID of your router in a system device.
5) Check DHCP/Static addressing, did you leave the DHCP server enabled on the linksys router, maybe your computer suddenly doesn't like dynamic, try a static address and stopping DHCP server on the Linksys router.
6) You’ll get a list of all the current connections on your computer, such as Bluetooth, wireless, local area connection, etc. Go ahead and right-click on your wireless network connection and choose Properties.
7) Click on the Wireless Networks tab and click on the name of the network in the list of Preferred networks. Now you want to click Remove so that Windows will erase any of the current settings for that network and will start from scratch. A lot of times when you refresh the list of networks again, Windows will automatically connect. Go ahead and click OK and then click on the wireless network icon in your Taskbar and try to connect again.
Hopefully all customers get their answers abruptly for connecting dell laptop to their Wireless or Wired Linksys router device.
Dell laptop is not connecting to linksys wireless router?
Ans: Routers have one of the most favorable devices to ...
Ans: The issue of intermittent disconnect could occur d...
Ans: HiWhat you need to do is to connect the cable from...
Ans: Securing your wireless router is easy and will be ...
Ans: Securing your Linksys router is easy and also nece...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|