I am using dlink N150 router. It worked fine but one day,my cousin's laptop can't connect so he changed network name "dlink" into "(his name) PC network". Then he usually blocked others to connect that router. So I can get connection rarely.When I went & told about that,he didn't tell the truth.So When I was getting connection,i went to router address(192.168.0.1) & I put a password but i didn't change the network name.When my cousin knew about that,he changed network name into"dlink" again.After that,I went to router address again but i can't get into it with my password. It seems like my cousin restarted the network & put a new password. So how can remove that password and protect from him not to change the router settings again? Can anyone help me,please?
Before We perform Reset On Router Do Remember – Do not Reset The Cable Modem Insted Of Your Router .
Performing hard Reset on wireless router is very Easy and Most of the time it works but You must follow the instruction With care .
1. Doing the hard Reset will remove all the settings from router and it will be like a fresh router and you will have to setup the router again but trust me its very simple . So Lets do this –
2. Before We perform Reset On Router Do Remember – Do not Reset The Cable Modem Insted Of Your Router .
3. First Disconnect the Router Cable From Modem .
4. Hard Reset Password In Dlink Router-:
5. Performing hard Reset on wireless router is very Easy and Most of the time it works but You must follow the instruction With care .
6. Doing the hard Reset will remove all the settings from router and it will be like a fresh router and you will have to setup the router again but trust me its very simple . So Lets do this –
7. Before We perform Reset On Router Do Remember – Do not Reset The Cable Modem Insted Of Your Router .
Lets Go on and try setting up Router and new password
Use the default Gateway 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 in any browser and login to Your dlink router .
1) First choose a link as https://eu.mydlink.com
2) Then need to login my dlink and get to exist your username account name and a password.
3) Select a router system device under the heading of My Devices. Then Go to router settings.
4) Now choose basic settings and ready to modify your router password. Also click the check box to show the password so that a user can see what password they have typed.
5) Now choose to Apply, only when if all changes have done.
6) Then select an opt of Yes, if a user need to apply all new router settings which they have been made in their any router device. At last, for 60-75 seconds, save all changes that made by a customer as currently.
7) In the end, reboot your router system device.
We hopefully think that above two methods will fulfilled your technical requirements. To follow these instructions as mentioned here, is correct and helps in changing all router new settings as instantly without any no more delays.
A router is an essential device that connects in a same time with multiple devices. For a growing business, people have switched to use a router device for any models. There are several router devices including Belkin, Linksys, Dlink, Netgear and Asus etc. These routers are widely used for commercial purposes. Here we describe how do I remove the Password of router and change settings?
Resolving an error for how do I remove the Password of router and change settings stated as:
We explain how to change a Wi-Fi Password of any router device:
Step-1 Firstly, open your favourite web browser as chrome, Firefox, IE or a Safari. Then enter https://192.168.0.1 into a web address bar field.
Step-2 The default username is as admin and leave the field as empty of a password. Then click to as Login.
Step-3 now click on a setup tab that is available at a top of a router page and then select as wireless settings which is labelled on a left hand side.
Step-4 Choose a wireless network setup as manually.
Step-5 Now at last users need to scroll the page and choose an opt of Wireless Security Mode.
Step-6 this section is usually specified your router’s wireless password. Also users required to specify a new password and apply to save all their settings.
How do I Remove the Password of Router and Change Settings?
Ans: Hey, Loss of connectivity to the internet means th...
Ans: To hook up a wireless router, just have a look at ...
Ans: Hello Here I am going tell you how you connect yo...
Ans: First we will need to use the computer that we h...
Ans: Step 1 It is important to setup a static ip addre...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|
Technical Support Toll Free 1-800-214-6802 For Instant Help