Just follow these steps to get the password of your belkin router –
1.If you have belkin router and want to Know the password first look at the back of your belkin WiFi router there will be user name and password .
2. Click on Obscure PSK And you can see the password .
3. if this did not help You to reset the belkin router password please try resetting the Belkin wireless router –
Reset Belkin router to default settings –
4. You just need to follow the steps and get your wireless router reset to factory settings and after that its very easy to setup the router like new router .
5.Now every setting has been reset and now you can change the belkin router password and settings As you wish .
i hope all this did helped you to reset Belkin router password .
1. Type the router's IP address in your browser address bar and hit the Enter key. The default IP is 192.168.1.1.
2. You will receive a login prompt.
NOTE: If the login prompt doesn't appear after you press Enter try the following steps:
--> Make sure that the Ethernet cable from your computer to the router is in place.
--> Try using a different web browser.
--> Restart your computer.
3. The first screen you should see is the Basic Setup page. Click the down arrow on the Internet Connection Type drop-down list and choose PPPoE.
4. In the User Name field type your full EarthLink email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. In the Password field type your EarthLink email password.
6. All other settings will remain the same. Click the Save Settings button.
7. The router will now attempt to save these settings and connect to the Internet. Click the Continue button that appears.
How to Access After a Reset?
Ans: Installation setup keeps asking me for my wireless...
Ans: Reset Linksys Router Password: How to secure your...
Ans: Step 1: Insert one end of the Ethernet cable into ...
Ans: If you’ve been an Internet connection at hom...
Ans: Linksys re3000w range extender has several incredi...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|