I am staying with my grandparents, and I need to connect my computer to the Wifi. However, they have forgotten their password. How do I find out the password on my grandma's Mac?
No matter you are using Dlink router or any other router, you can easily find out the password. To find out the Dlink Wi-Fi password on Mac, you can use KeyChain Access. For this, type Keychain Access into Spotlight search that is located at the top-right menu bar. Go to the sidebar and click on Passwords option. After that, search for the network you want the password. When you find the network, hit a double-click on it. Next, click on Show Password option. Now, make sure you have entered appropriate administrator username and password. When you are prompted to enter administrator name and password, just enter them. Now you will see Dlink Wi-Fi password in the text box which is next to Show Password option.
Well, using administrator account password, you recover a saved password from your Mac when you forget it. To access Dlink Wi-Fi password, follow these steps:-
1. Firstly open Keychain Access application that is located in the Applications > Utility folder.
2. Go to left menu bar and choose system keychain. Go to Category menu and select Passwords.
3. Now press double click on the network name which you want to view the password.
4. By doing this, a new window will open. Now click on ‘Show password’ checkbox.
5. Now you will be asked to authenticate with a username and password. If you are unsure about username then open up the Finder app and search Home icon in the Favorites sidebar. Because your home folder is the same as your username. When the process gets authenticate, you will see Wi-Fi password in the previous window.
Still, unable to detect Wi-Fi password then get in touch with experts at D-Link Technical Support.
How to Find Out My WiFi Password MAC?
Ans: Can’t access some websites using Dlink route...
Ans: D-Link routers are a sharing device and an interne...
Ans: Routers are the device that creates network connec...
Ans: If its a wireless router you will probably want to...
Ans: Reset My D-Link Router: The router's admin page i...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|