D-Link N150 Wireless Router Configuration
1. Open one of your browser and type https://192.168.1.1 in address bar and hit enter.
2. You're now forced to enter login details of your D-Link router. Enter the details mentioned below
User Name: admin
3. Click Advanced setup from left sidebar menu and hit Add and make the changes.
4. Click WAN Service under Advance setup and hit on Add to get a new page and blindly hit next to go for next page.
5. Select PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and leave the remaining options as default. Finally hit Next.
6. Again make the final following changes in the opened page to establish the Internet connection.
PPP Username: (Your Telephone username usually you will get this username from the service provider)
PPP Password: (Generally it will be "password" Ignore if you had changed it)
PPPoE Service Name: (Type anything according to your convenience In our case we used Geek Dashboard)
Authentication Method: Auto
7. Now check the Select DNS Server Interface from available WAN Interfaces button and hit Next.
8. Last but not least click Apply/Save button to complete the configuration. You will see a screen something.