I have a Buffalo Wire/Wireless Router, it works fine except with one big problem. I can't access the configuration page.
It may be worth doing a power cycle -
If that does not help - resetting the router back to factory settings and reconfigure
How to power cycle:
"power cycle" process to reboot or reset the modem/router
1. Switch off all the devices modem router and computers also unplug their power cables.
2. Wait at least 1 to 5 minutes.
3. Plug the power cords back in but don't switch them on.
4. First turn on the modem and then wait for a few minutes for it to settle and all the lights to become stable.
5. Next switch on the router (if a seperate device) and then wait for a few minutes for it to settle and all the lights to become stable.
6. Now turn on your computer You should now be able to access the Internet.
My Buffalo Airstation Won't Connect To The Internet?
Ans: How to connect Buffalo AirStation to the internet ...
Ans: Unplug the router. Wait ten seconds. Turn it back ...
Ans: The short answer is that YES the wcr-gn-r will dol...
Ans: Although buffalo Terastation are generally made up...
Ans: Buffalo Router Keeps On Disconnecting: You'll w...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|