I have a hp and it connected fine until i let my sister use it for the night my standard computer is fine and working properly but my laptop won't HELP?? I have dsl and when i go to search for the wireless devices it says there are none.
By using a cable connection, you can easily connect HP laptop to Netgear router. If you are configuring a DSL internet connection with a NETGEAR router that uses the NETGEAR genie user interface.
1. Connect the DSL port of the NETGEAR DSL modem router to the phone line, via the DSL Microfilter. Use an Ethernet cable to connect the computer to any of the LAN ports. Connect the NETGEAR DSL modem router to its power supply unit and wait about a minute for it to boot up.
2. Open your Internet browser which will automatically take you to the NETGEAR genie setup screen.
3. Select Yes and click Next to continue. Also, select Country and click on Next button.
4. The Setup Wizard will detect the type of internet connection. DSL connections require a login to connect to the internet will be detected as PPPoE/PPPoA.
Your Internet Service Provider will have provided you login details (username and password) to access their service, just type these details into the Login and Password boxes on this screen and click on Next button.
5. Finally, click on Apply button and Netgear router will now apply these settings. When completed, you can verify whether you are connected to the internet by clicking "Take me to the Internet" option.
In scenarios where the configuration fails, please contact your Internet Service Provider for obtaining the correct login credentials and click Try Again to resolve Netgear issue.
My Laptop Will not Connect to My NETGEAR Router?
Ans: Routers became an essential device in which netgea...
Ans: Try these steps - Make sure you are connected t...
Ans: I hope HP isn't dropping their lifetime warranty. ...
Ans: If you’re experiencing connectivity issues, ...
Ans: Routers are essential device for all of us. It ...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|