In Tenda routers, "Error 108" occurs when your PC is unstable and critical system files fails to respond or starts missing. It happens when your computer is not being maintained regularly. To avoid further damage and loss of data you need to troubleshoot this issue immediately.
To repair Tenda router Error 108, go through these steps-
- Remove the program which you installed recently.
- Go to Control Panel, choose to uninstall a program, right-click the application you want to uninstall and click Uninstall.
It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
- Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
- Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
- Run SFC to fix your windows system problems. System File Checker is a free utility that helps people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
- Click "Start" Button, and type cmd in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc /scan now.
- Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
- Click Start, type MSConfig and click Boot from the pop-up dialog.
- TickSafe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
- Start your computer and log on as Administrator.
- Select the Start off switch and then select All Applications, Extras, Method Instruments, and lastly, choose Program Repair.
- Select "Restore my computer to previous time" alternative in the new home window and then simply click Following.
- Choose the latest Method Bring back to level from your showcased "On this list, click on a bring back point" listing, after which hit Following.
- Click on the After that option on the affirmation windows.
- Restart your computer once the repair is completed.
Now your Tenda router will work properly if you need further assistance then call at Tenda Router Technical Support Number.