Sometimes, I am trying to find my router IP address but wasn't able to find out. Want to know how to find your Router IP Address to login to Router Admin Control Panel. If you don't remember your Router IP address or you just don't know what is this, here is a quick guide to help you to find out your Router IP address.
Find My Router IP Address in Windows-
- This is your router's IP address "Default Gateway" at your network connection information on Windows. In case you choose through the Command Prompt, you can find the default gateway for any connection quickly by using the ipconfig command.
- Another way, you can also find the default gateway address through the graphic interface. First, open the Control Panel. Simply tap on Start, and enter "control panel" and then hit Enter.
- Between the "Network and Internet" section, tap on "View network status and tasks" link.
- In the upper right corner of the "Network and Sharing Center" window, click on the name of your network connection.
- Within the "Ethernet Status" window, tap on the "Details" key.
- Within "Network Connection Details" window, you'll see your router's IP address listed as "IPv4 Default Gateway"
- As mentioned above, 10.0.0.1 is my Router IP Address.
- Select your network connection - for example, a Wi-Fi or wired connection, and then click the "Advanced" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Within the "Network" window, select the "TCP/IP" tab. You'll find your router IP address listed simply as "Router".
- As mentioned above, 192.168.29.1 is my Router IP Address.
Find My Router IP Address on the iPhone and iPad-
On an iPhone or iPad, just head to Settings > Wi-Fi, and then tap the name of your Wi-Fi network. You'll find the router's IP address listed as "Router"
Find My Router IP Address in Android-
Android never gives a way to view network connection information out of the box. But many third-party Android apps will show this information for you, including Wi-FI Analyzer. In case you need another network information app, simply look for the "Gateway" IP address.
Open Wi-Fi Analyzer, tap the "View" menu, and then select "AP list". Through the top of this screen, you'll find a "Connected to [Network Name]" header. Click on that and a window will show with more information about your network. You'll see the router's address listed as "Gateway".
Find My Router IP Address in Chrome OS-
- If you're using a Chrome book, click the notification area at the right side of your taskbar, click the "Connected to [Network Name]" option in the list that pops up, after that tap on the name of the wireless network you're connected to. While the network information shows, tap on the "Network" tab and you'll find the router's address listed as "Gateway".
You also can find your default Router Login IP address for your router brand by Search in our database about router login IP addresses there. And you will also know how to find my router IP address.
Login to your Router is very simple and easy in some steps. If you need to set up or config your Router like Security Options, change router password, change DNS, etc..you must log in to your Router and gain the Admin access.
For all these things, follow these given below steps:
- First of all, search your router login IP address. It may be 192.168.l.l, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.2.1, 192.168.1.254, 10.0.0.1
- Go to your web browser and enter this http://192.168.1.1 into the URL address box or enter your correct Router Login IP address at that place.
- Search your default router passwords, type your username and password into the box. After that, login.
- In case you are not able to login because of the wrong password. You have to reset your router to factory settings. For this, you have to search for a hidden reset button on the back of the router. Take a thin and sharp object like a needle or toothpick to press and hold the button for at least 10 seconds.
After reading this, it may be easy for you to find my router IP address. And I hope now, you will be able to login to your router easily. Here I mentioned everything related to your queries of how on find my router IP address.