By Following These Steps, You can Setup Zyxel Router:-
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect it to the WAN port of the router. Connect the other end of the network cable to the Cat5, LAN or Network port on the modem. After connecting the AC adapter to the router, plug it into an available electrical outlet.
- Connect RJ-45 cables to HP computer. Plug the RJ-45 cables into the LAN ports on the rear of the Zyxel router.
- Now power on the broadband modem and the ZyXel router. Wait for some time for the modem to initialize and establish an Internet connection.
- Go to one of the PCs connected to the router via an RJ-45 cable. Open Mozilla Firefox and type "192.168.1.1" in the address bar, then press "Enter." When prompted to enter the administrator password, enter "1234" and then click "Login".
- Click the "Go to Wizard Setup" link, then click your preferred language on the welcome screen. Click "Next" on the "System Information" screen.
- Type a unique network name in the "SSID" field, then click "Next." A small dialog box appears and displays the "Pre-Shared Key" value. Note down this value as you will need it to connect wireless computers to the router later. Click the "OK" button and close the dialog box.
- Choose your broadband connection type from the drop-down list and click "Next." If using a "PPP over Ethernet" then enter your username and password in the corresponding fields.
- Select the "Get Automatically From ISP" option. If you have a static or permanent IP address then select the "Use Fixed IP Address" option. After this enter the IP address and Subnet Mask assigned by the ISP in the corresponding fields. Click the "Next" button.
- Click the "Factory Default" option in the "WAN MAC Address" window, then click "Next." On the next screen, leave the "Enable BM for All Traffic Automatically" checked, then click "Next."
- Click the "Apply" button, then "Finish" to complete the setup process. Wait a few minutes and you see this screen on your system.
Open a new tab or window in your Web browser. Surf the Web as you normally would.