Hie' I wanna know how to open up ports on a ZyXEL router. I've checked all the configuration and settings i cant find a way the model number is P-2602HWN-D7A.
This is a very nice router. The unfortunate part of that means that Port Forwarding is a little on the more difficult side.
I would tell you to read the NAT section of the manual as the options there are numerous!
Like these are available and without knowing what you want to MAP in and out No one can tell you which one to use for your settings.
You can map one to one, which means you can set one unit inside to be reached from the outside. You can map one to many, or many to one, or a server. You will have to setup the forwarding as you need for the application.
You also will have to set a firewall rule to allow that map to work.
First of all you need to
Step 1: Login to the ZyXEL router via the default gateway address. Then
Step 2: Click on “Network” and t after that “NAT.”
Step 3: Once on the “NAT” page click “Application” or “Port Forwarding”, depending on your router.
Step 4: Click on “Active”. Enter a Service Name, Port Number and Server IP Address. Then click “Apply.”
1. Open a browser and navigate to "192.168.1.1" (without the quotes). Enter "admin" as the username and "1234" as the password to log in to the device.
2. Select "SUA/NAT" from the left pane. Enter the name of the application or service into the Name field.
3. Enter the start and end ports for the application or service into the appropriate fields. Input the same port number in both fields if the object uses a single port, rather than a range of ports.
4. Enter into the Server IP Address field the IP address of the workstation to which you want to grant permissions.
5. Click "Apply" to open the port on the ZyXEL router.
How to Open Ports on Zyxel Router?
Ans: Zyxel routers are the best router device that I ev...
Ans: You can easily connect HP Printer to Zyxel router,...
Ans: The issue of your Zyxel router upload speed dying ...
Ans: Your Zyxel network speed could be low because of d...
Ans: Connect Hardware Step 1: Connect a Cat5 Ethe...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|