I cannot login to my Zyxel router, I have been using it on my Windows PC for over three months now. Due to poor performance, my ISP suggested changing the bandwidth channel to 5.0 GHz from 2.4 GHz. When I tried the default IP address in my browser, it always showed that my IP address cannot be reached. can anyone tell me what the issue is an how can I get it sorted?
Hi, If you want to login to your zyxel router. You need the default Ip of your router.
If you have it just enter it into your browser addres bar. And it will take you to login window where you have to type default username and password for the router if you didn't change it ever.
If you don't have default IP address of the router, just go through the link below that will let you know how to find the default IP address of your router.
Here you will find the Ip address for your router that will be like "192.168.1.1".
Enter that IP in your browser addres bar then enter your default username/password (admin/1234). It will take you to zyxel router.
Going by your query, it seems you are entering the wrong local IP address to access the login page. First, reset your Zyxel router to make sure there is no internal conflict, and follow the mentioned steps carefully.
1. Connect your computer to your Zyxel router either via a wired ethernet connection or wirelessly over the wifi.
2. Open your web browser and type in your local IP address into the URL address bar and hit Enter. This will redirect you to the login page for your router settings.
3. If you do not know your local IP address, then open command prompt and type 'ipconfig' and hit Enter. All the networking details regarding your computer will get listed including your local IP address. Copy it from here.
Note: To find the default IP address for Mac OS click here.
4. On the login page, you will notice box for username and password, since you have already reset your router, the admin login details will be reset as well. So type in the default username and password written under your device or as provided by your ISP. You can follow the following as well, in case you do not know the default ones.
Password: password/ "Blank'
5. Now you have successfully logged into your Zyxel router. From here you can easily change the bandwidth channel as well as many different functionalities of your router. We also suggest you change the admin login details as per your preference.
How do I Log Into My ZYXEL Router?
Ans: Connect Hardware Step 1: Connect a Cat5 Ethe...
Ans: As per your query you are not able to access your ...
Ans: Going by your query, it seems you are entering the...
Ans: By Following These Steps, You can Setup Zyxel Rout...
Ans: The issue of your Zyxel router upload speed dying ...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|