Follow These Steps for Connecting Buffalo Router to Laptop and other Wi-Fi Devices:-
- Turn off the power to your broadband modem. If there isn’t an on/off switch, remove the power supply to the device and connect the power adapter to the back panel of the Buffalo router.
- Now plug the Adapter into an AC outlet and check that the power LED illuminates. Connect an Ethernet cable to the broadband modem and restore the power to the modem.
- Insert the other end of the Ethernet cable into the WAN (wide area network) port on the back panel of the Buffalo router and insert another Ethernet cable between LAN Port 1 (on the back panel of the wireless router) and any available Ethernet port on the NIC (network interface card) of the laptop, which you’re going to use to configure the WiFi system.
- Shut down the Dell laptop. After some time, restart your laptop that is connected to the Buffalo router and let Windows fully load.
- After this step, open your Web browser. In the address bar of the browser, type the URL"192.168.11.1" for the built-in setup screen of the Buffalo router and press the Enter key. At the Buffalo login screen, you have to enter a username such as admin (for administrator) & password.
Once you log in, the home screen of the built-in setup system appears on your Dell laptop. Now you can enjoy web browsing without any interruption.