Anyone else had or is having this problem. We first thought it was our router, but now we're using the wireless directly from the modem and it is showing as connected, but we get no internet access. It is working at the moment, but it keeps going off at the most inconvenient times.
As i can see that internet keep on disconnecting even after changing it from wired to wireless. I have come across many questions like this. Already two answers are given in this for managing Tenda router.
But you need to check whether it is a router problem or PC is having some issue.
If your router is working properly in another computer or tablet or smartphone, it means there is issue with your computer. In that case you need to check for hardware failure or any issues with operating system that result in internet disconnection.
Other Common Causes:-
1. Layer of Dust in your PC.
2. Old and Defective wireless router, need to change.
3. Radio Interference and many more.
I can give you a detail solution on both PC and Connection problem, but you need to really check where the problem is exactly. Its PC or Router.
Reply me here if you need more information.
The reason for your Tenda router to be not able to connect to the internet could be because of a faulty wire or maybe any maintenance work is going on. Follow the instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
1. Replace faulty wires: Your router might not be able to connect to the internet because of a broken wire or damaged one. make sure the ADSL cable coming from the wall outlet is working fine. Insert the ADSL in your computer bypassing the router and try opening a website, if you can't then contact your ISP. If you can then there is an issue with the router, follow next steps to resolve it.
2. Reboot your router: Sometimes, rebooting the router can refresh its system and all the snags get resolved. So switch off your Tenda router for few minutes and restart it. Try connecting to the internet again.
3. Reset your router: If rebooting and checking the wired connection does not help, chances are your router settings has been affected. resetting your router will wipe out any changes made to your router and reset it to default factory settings. Press the 'Reset' button at the back for 30 seconds and then try connecting to the internet again.
Tenda Routers are an amazing device that gives flawless performance in our work task. Such routers are mainly used in Australia, Canada, United States and United Kingdom. Over thousands of people have switched to Tenda router device that brings error free network connectivity. Some users face pitfalls why my Tenda Router not detecting Internet Connection? What factors affecting to the network connection, this method describes and helps to troubleshoot an issue. Let us give a look what is the reason behind this?
Using an Ethernet cable gets to connect to your PC by one of its yellow LAN ports of a Tenda router device.
Make sure that the light that corresponds to a LAN port at which an Ethernet cable is connected that should be lit. Just precede the process to the next step. In other case, get connect to your PC device with a yellow LAN port or get to change its Ethernet cable.
If problems yet, then, get to continue its next method.
Hopefully these steps will resolve Tenda Router Internet Connectivity issues.
To reset the Tenda Router device into its factory default settings. Under a setup page, first choose a system tools/management tools in the main menu. Now select to restore the factory default or get restore to as default. Thus, this completes a Tenda router device to reset from a factory default settings.
Want to verify network connectivity, then ask to your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Power Cycle the DSL modem and also a Tenda Router device.
Just perform a power cycle process as discussed under of a Tenda Router device:
Step-1 First of all, unplug the power cable in the modem first, then from a tenda router device and wait for 25-30 seconds.
Step-2 Now plug all the cables connections of a modem and a Tenda router device.
Step-3 After plugged all devices correctly, when systems lighten up, and then connected via the internet network.
Above methods will help you and fixes in detecting Internet Connections of a Tenda routers as wired or wirelessly.
Tenda router not detecting internet connection?
Ans: First of all, get to connect all multiple devices ...
Ans: Your wireless router’s position can affect y...
Ans: The problem which you have mentioned with your Ten...
Ans: In Tenda routers, "Error 108" occurs when your PC ...
Ans: If your Tenda router is disconnecting at frequent ...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|