To start the Roku services, firstly we need a Wi-Fi connection because Roku needs internet.
For connecting Roku 2XD to Wi-Fi, follow these steps:-
- First of all, turn on TV and tune to correct HDMI input. But be careful about HDMI input cable because this is the main connection which is used to connect Roku 2XD with TV.
- In the next step, press Power On button of TV. Now we can start the process of Wi-Fi setup.
- Go to Roku screen and choose Settings. Next, navigate to Network and click on Wireless> Set new Wi-Fi connection. Now go to settings of that device and choose the network in which network we want to connect the device.
- Next, choose wireless option to do the setup of Wi-Fi on the device. After choosing the Wireless option, you will see a window that displays the list of all available wireless networks. Now choose your network and enter the password. When Roku 2XD is connected to Wi-Fi, you will see 3 green checkmarks that indicate that your setup has installed successfully. If you have any query regarding Roku then connect with Roku Helpline Number and ask for instant support.
Now perform these steps:-
- Go to left side of the screen and choose Settings option. After this, press OK button on the remote control.
- Now scroll down and choose Network option. Then press a click on OK button.
- Press the right arrow and scroll down to choose Set up new Wi-Fi connection option. Again, press OK button.
- Next, choose network which you want to connect and press OK. Enter the required credentials i.e., username and password and press OK button. In last, choose the Connect option that is located at the bottom of the screen.
Now enjoy Roku services. If you face any problem then communicate with experts at Roku Technical Support Number.