Install Rock space WiFi Extender:
Logging into the Rock space range extender will assist you in configuring the extender's parameters. This guide will assist you with logging into Rock space range extender if you are unsure how to do so. In this tutorial, we'll go through how to log into Rackspace Range Extender and connect it to your existing wifi network.
Rock space Range Extender Setup using WPS
The Rock space range extender is simple to set up. To set up the Rock space range extender, follow the instructions below.
- Using the WPS Technique
- Activate the extension.
- Connect the plug to the power outlet and turn it on.
- Then wait for the blue led light to appear.
- For the setup procedure, make sure the wifi router and extender are in the same room.
- When the LED light on the router becomes blue, push the WPS button.
- Wait for the blue LED light on the repeater signal to turn on.
- After clicking the WPS button on the router, make sure you push the WPS button on the extension within 2 minutes.
- You may now unhook the extension and move it to its new home. Make sure there isn't too much space between the extension and the router.
Using an Ethernet Cable to Setup Rock space
- Connect your wifi extender to your computer with an Ethernet connection.
- Now open your computer's web browser and go to the Rock space extender's login page. In the address box of your web browser, type http://192.168.0.254 or re.rockspace.local.
- You will now be sent to a login page. Enter the Rock space wifi extender's login credentials, which may be found on the box. You'll be sent to the extension setup page after logging in.
- To continue with the setup process, select the extender option.
- You will be directed on how to set up the wifi extender if you follow the on-screen directions.
- Set up the wifi extender with the aid of these on-screen instructions.
- Then, to save the changes, click the save button.
- When you're finished, move the extension to a new location.
- Remove the Rock space range extender from its original place and transport it to the new one.
- Make sure your Rock space range extender is positioned halfway between your wifi router and the dead network areas.
- Connect your device to the extension after plugging in the extender. Check whether the internet is accessible via the extender in the dead network areas.
What Are the Conditions?
- You'll need to bring your Rock space extender and router.
- The login credentials for the extender's dashboard are ID and password. It will be either on the box or beneath the extension. If you've changed your password, use the one you've chosen.
- Using a browser on a computer or a mobile device.
These were the procedures for setting up and logging into the Rock space Range Extender dashboard. If you have any problems logging in, you may contact Rockspace's customer service, and they will assist you with your problem.