This is what you will need to configure Linksys Wireless Router -
1) Broadband Internet Service (DSL or Cable)
2) Broadband Modem (DSL or Cable)
3) Linksys E2500 Router
4) Two Ethernet Cables
5) Computer with an Ethernet Port
6) Computer or Tablet or Smartphone with WiFI CApability (If you want to use WIFI).
How to configure Linksys router e2500?
A) Connect your Broadband Modem to either your Cable Connection or Phone Jack ( Depending on whether you have Cable or DSL Internet)
B) Connect your Modem to the WAN Port of the E2500 using an ethernet cable.
C) Connect your computer to the E2500 using an ethernet cable. If you are facing problem in connecting Linksys router to computer then contact Linksys Router E2500 Support.
D) Follow the step by step instructions that came with the router.
E) After configuring the router to access your internet connection and turning on and setting up the WIFI section you should be able to go to the computer or tablet or wifi enabled phone you want to use connect it to the router using the wifi and surf the net.
Still unable to access the internet then contact Linksys Router Tech Support Number.
Have a look at these steps for learning how to configure Linksys router e2500 -
1. Access the router's browser-based utility. Log into your router's browser-based utility by entering 192.168.1.1 into a browser. The username should be blank and the default password is "admin" if you are not using Cisco Connect. 2. Go to the "Setup" menu. Click on the "Setup" tab.
3. Go to the "Basic Setup" page. Click the "Basic Setup" page. 4. Enter the first DNS resolver. Enter 18.104.22.168 in the "Static DNS 1" field.
5. Enter the second DNS resolver. Enter 22.214.171.124 in the "Static DNS 2" field. 6. Enter the third DNS resolver. Enter 126.96.36.199 in the "Static DNS 3" field. 7. (Optional) If you're having difficulties with network devices or network printers locally Enter .home into the DHCP domain name to return your DNS search suffix to the router. This is often needed when using certain modems that override the local search suffix.
8. Save your settings. Click "Save Settings" to save your settings.
If you need Linksys router e2500 Support then feel free to contact Linksys Router Tech Support Number.