Sagemcom Router Login:
Below is the step by step guide to Login to a Sagemcom Router And Access The Setup Page.
Ensure that you are connected to your Sagemcom Router
- You will have to connect to its network in order to be able to reach the setup page of your Sagemcom Router.
- Either through Wi-Fi or through an ethernet cable, connect to the network.
- If you don't know the WiFi password for your Sagemcom router, you can always connect to it with an ethernet cable, which won't require a password.
Go to your web browser and open the 192.168.1.1 to Login to a Sagemcom Router And Access The Setup Page
- Go to your web browser, and enter your router’s IP address into the address field.
- For Sagemcom routers, the IP address is 192.168.1.1.
- If the above IP address doesn’t work, you need to search for the default Sagemcom IP address for your model.
Enter the username and password for your Sagemcom Router
- Enter your current username and password in the username and password field and then click on enter to sign in.
- You can look for the credentials on the back of your Sagemcom router.
Steps to configure your Sagemcom Router
You will need to change the settings you want, once you are logged into the Sagemcom admin interface. Remember to be careful while you perform the configuration on your router so that you don’t break the connection.
Steps to reset Sagemcom Router to the default password
If you opt to revert your Sagemcom router to it's manufactory defaults, you ought to do the 30-30-30 reset as follows:
Step 1 : When your Sagemcom router is powered on, press and hold the reset button for thirty seconds.
Step 2 : While still holding the push ironed, undo the ability of the router and hold the push for an additional thirty seconds
Step 3 : While still holding the push down, activate the ability to the unit once more and hold for an additional thirty seconds.
Step 4 : Your Sagemcom router ought to currently be reset to its different manufactory settings,
We hope the above article helped you to Login to a Sagemcom Router And Access The Setup Page.