May 16, 2015
TP Link is the name of a technology co. which was developed and marketed by Shenzhen China and was established in 1996 by two brother such as Zhao Jianjun and Zhao Jiaxing resp. TP Link is a computing network based for SOHO (small office and home office).
TP Link routers are more demanded in market and founds to be success in business and for schools projects colleges and are widely used for official use as well as home. These electronic equipments delivers a bunch of data from one route to another route.
These devices are highly expensive in cost yet you face some errors like TP Link router password issues installing configuring problems may occur anytime but don't panic for any conclusions Contact at TP Link Router Technical Support. To set up your TP Link router without CD then leave the cd inside your router packaging it doesn't needed.
1) First of all connect your hardware TP Link router devices power off your modem and if you have an existing routers connections disconnect it.
2) Connect an Ethernet Cable and internet port with your router to its modem LAN Port.
3) Now Connect your PC with an Ethernet ports which as labelled (1-4) with your TP Link Router and an Ethernet Cable.
4) After powering your modem wait for 5-6 minutes to get it turn on.
5) Get Plug your the power adapted into the power jack and the another one into the wall socket. To start your router power the ON/OFF button. Let's set your configuration wizard for TP Link Router.
6) After completing your router configuration click on next to continue. And kindly save your settings on the desktop. Unfortunately it you don't remember your network security Key just check your router settings.
7) To close the wizard click on Finish. If you wants more advanced settings you can go to Web Management Interface.
8) Your TP Link router settings will now completed. For Wi-Fi connectivity you can visit at http//: www.tp-link.com
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * .
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|