I Have Buffalo Router Model WXR-1750DPH it default language is Japanese and i have search on how to change it language into english. Any Suggestion on how to change it Language into English ?? Thankyou for the answer in advance
To those who answer my Quest about on how to change the default language of my Buffalo Router Mode wxr-1750dph i will send the Web User Interface. It is different with the Web User Interface of all the answer. Thank You for answering :D
The problem seems to have arisen with the latest update of firmware in the router, I will discuss how you can change it back to English in few simple steps. So make sure to follow them carefully:
1. Connect your Buffalo router to PC either via Ethernet wired connection or wirelessly over the wifi network.
2. Enter the gateway address or your local address in the URL bar, and log in to your router settings by entering the admin login details.
3. When you have logged into your router, you will notice an interface something like the image below.
4. Click the second option from the left-hand panel as shown by the arrow.
5. Change the text in the box indicated by the first arrow. Then, change the first drop down (indicated by arrow) to English, and the second drop down to CP437.
6. Click the button at the bottom.
7. Exit the browser, and restart.
Hello Jayson! You can easily change the Buffalo router’s default language, just follow these steps -
Buffalo Router - Japanese Language to English Language?
Ans: People frequently ask this question and the answer...
Ans: A buffalo air station is a type of a router device...
Ans: Hello the problem seems to be due to your data car...
Ans: Hey as per your query your Buffalo router stopped ...
Ans: Power cycling your Modem and Router might help: ...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|