To add an AirStation to a network without changing the existing LAN configuration proceed as follows:
1. Put the AirStation in AP mode by moving the switch on the bottom from AUTO to BRI.
2. Connect one of the AirStation's LAN ports to an existing router or switch on your network.
3. Temporarily change your computer's IP address to an unused address on the 192.168.11.x subnet with subnet mask 255.255.255.0.
4. Type "192.168.11.100" into a browser window to open the AirStation's Configuration Tool.
5. In LAN Config configure the following settings:
IP Address = [192.168.11.137] (Specify an unused network address from the existing LAN.)
Subnet Mask=[255.255.255.0] (Use the same Subnet Mask as the existing LAN.)
6. Restore your PC's IP address settings to their original values.
1. Unplug the power cable of the WCR-G54
2. Make sure the working mode switch is switched towards "ROUTER"
3. Power on the WCR-G54 and wait for one minute
4. Press and hold the "RESET" button for ten seconds then release the button and wait for another one minute
5. When the WCR-G54 is ready the "POWER" "WIRELESS" and "ROUTER" indicators will light up
How To Configure Buffalo Wireless Router Wcr-G54?
Ans: To setup Buffalo router as bridge, you need to fol...
Ans: A buffalo air station is a type of a router device...
Ans: Unplug the router. Wait ten seconds. Turn it back ...
Ans: It may be worth doing a power cycle -If that does ...
Ans: Hello Jayson! You can easily change the Buffalo ro...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|