I have purchased Buffalo Wireless Router Wcr-G54. but i don't know how to configure this. Thanks in advance.
To add an AirStation to a network without changing the existing LAN configuration proceed as follows:
1. Put the AirStation in AP mode by moving the switch on the bottom from AUTO to BRI.
2. Connect one of the AirStation's LAN ports to an existing router or switch on your network.
3. Temporarily change your computer's IP address to an unused address on the 192.168.11.x subnet with subnet mask 255.255.255.0.
4. Type "192.168.11.100" into a browser window to open the AirStation's Configuration Tool.
5. In LAN Config configure the following settings:
IP Address = [192.168.11.137] (Specify an unused network address from the existing LAN.)
Subnet Mask=[255.255.255.0] (Use the same Subnet Mask as the existing LAN.)
6. Restore your PC's IP address settings to their original values.
How To Configure Buffalo Wireless Router Wcr-G54?
Ans: You have to remember that you may have a wireless ...
Ans: I assume that you can run a CAT 5e cable from your...
Ans: 1. Plug the ethernet cable coming from your modem ...
Ans: A lot of these steps are probably recyclable for o...
Ans: Power on all 802.11n Wi-Fi base stations and all...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|