Before some days my readynet router making a problem of internet connecting/disconnecting. so i want to reset this now. help me to do this. Thanks
First of all, connect a PC to the LAN port on a Readynet router with the aid of using an Ethernet cable. Then login the Readynet router’s interface by giving up a browser and type its router IP address as 192.168.11.1 into the web address bar field. Then it appears a login screen page. It’s password is situated into a QIG and a sticker lies on the bottom of a Readynet router. Now a Router user will be capable to change its default password of a Readynet router.
Well, to do so, thus, instructions are available in each router manuals and the website support section where you can easily perform a hard reset of a Readynet router.
Most probably, all users get now valuable solution through which they can reset a Readynet router without facing any error.
Readynet routers help to share valuable data info that connects with multiple devices at a present time. These routers are being widely used in other countries as United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada etc. To reset a router device requires when this electronic machine doesn’t works or a user forget its password to login, then we reset a router device and also changes its password. Below just need to follow best instructions as describe briefly. Perform a hard reset of a Readynet router.
1) First login the WRT300N-D6 user interface of a Readynet router.
2) Then navigate its status bar > Active Client Table and then a user need to note down the MAC addresses of all devices that customer allows to get access though a Readynet router device.
3) Now navigate to an advanced MAC filter and then it requires to add an outgoing filter. Then give a one click to add.
4) As same as you create incoming filter in a Readynet router.
5) Then change its default router policy settings, into a Deny to its both incoming and outgoing settings.
6) While to do so, a Readynet user requires to repeat step no. 2-4 for a MAC address that needs to permit through a Readynet router system device.
how to reset a readynet router?
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|