Huawei HG8245H Router Login – 192.168.100.1
Most of the Huawei Optical Network Terminals (ONTs) have a Wi-Fi role. Of course, there are some ONTs that don’t have Wi-Fi purposes. This post will define how to alter the user PIN and SSID of the Huawei ONT.
For aforesaid ONTs with the Wi-Fi functions, similar to, HG8045, HG8045A, HG8245, HG8245H, HG8245Q, HG8245T, & HG8247,
Execute the Following Phases to Modify the WiFi SSID and PIN:
- The defaulting username for logging into the web page is ‘root’, the PIN is ‘admin’, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address is 192.168.100.1 at all times.
- Though, for the safekeeping motives, the defaulting codeword or IP address might have been altered earlier than the distribution. The sign exists. Insert the IP-address in the address bar of the browser.
- Type the defaulting login details on the notice on the rearmost of the ONT. Click on ‘Login.
- Go to the Advanced Outline > WLAN tag and select WLAN Basic Outline from the routing tree on the left side. In the right window, configure the straightforward constraints of the Wi-Fi system, and change the Wi-Fi SSID and PIN in the text-boxes noticeable in red color.
- Clack on Apply. Username and key for logging into the web port.
- You can get the defaulting username and PIN on the produced panel.
- Type the IP-address in the browser address bar and click on "Enter". In the ‘Login’ screen, insert username & Pin as per the product nameplate.
- Go to the ‘System-Tools’ tab and then go for ‘Alter Login-Password’ from the map reading tree. In the right window, change over the keyword of the user.
Following Steps to Log into 192.168.100.1.
- Open up a web browser that you utilize to log on to the internet.
- Unlock a new tab and in the address bar, enter 192.168.100.1 or http://192.168.100.1 and click on Enter.
- You will now look into a login display. You have to enter the login username & PIN to remain.
- Enter the aforesaid details to continue. (Defaulting login IDs can be found on the box of the router or you can research for the same on the internet if you are uninformed of the default identifications of the modem).
- You will be now logged into the router management interface.
For some ONTs, you can change the user password after selecting the Advanced Configuration. Next, click on System Management & then on ‘Account-Management’. There are bridging ONTs like HG8010, HG8010H, HG8240, HG8240H, HG8240T, HG8240W that do not have the Wi-Fi function. You need to change the Wi-Fi password on the connected router.
To get entree to the router management interface, the first thing that you must do is to make sure that the defaulting access address for the modem is not a bit better than ‘192.168.100.1’.
If the defaulting access is not 192.168.l00.1, then you wouldn’t be able to gain access to the login page, as an alternative, the browser would not be capable to connect with any webpage. So, ensure that your router has 192.168.100.1 as the defaulting access ‘address’.
When that is completed, link up your device to the modem either wirelessly or make use of an ethernet cord.