I have a Buffalo Airstation WZR-1750DHPD with using AOSS for wireless connections. I am trying to connect to a Netgear Nighthawk extender that uses WPS. The Buffalo router does not have an "Easy Admin" page to make the switch. How to I switch the Buffalo to WPS mode?
Simple tricks for changing buffalo Air Station 1750 from Aoss to WPS as listed here:
1) First of all, power on an Air Station.
2) Then hold a physical AOSS button just down for two to three seconds, then after a few seconds release it.
3) For a next 2-3 minutes, a LED flashes with wirelessly and a buffalo Air Station will automatically starts searching for a nearby AOSS/WPS system device. Thus the Air Station will returns back to as a normal wirelessly, if a device is failed to found after a 2-3 minutes.
4) Then push a AOSS/WPS key button on a wireless system device. Thus, it connects immediately after 5-6 minutes.
5) If wants to repeat including all AOSS/WPS system device then get ready to attempt it. If a setup failed to work, then open an Air Station buffalo settings page and ensures that a AOSS physical key button is gets enabled.
We are explaining here the procedure for changing Buffalo Air Station 1750 from Aoss to WPS; Note if a buffalo Air Station user has already have a wireless network that is configured without using any help of AOSS or WPS, Now connect your system device with AOSS that aids to change all its settings. Remember, if any further previous connections may connect to the buffalo air station, then need to disconnect them and follow these instructions as mentioned below:
A few things to keep in mind when changing Buffalo Air Station 1750 from AOSS to WPS:
Change Buffalo Airstation 1750 from Aoss to WPS?