If you are looking forward to know the ways through which you can come to know how to Configure My Tp Link Range Extender, then you have visited the right page. One of the ways through which you can install your TP link range extender is through WPS button.
- Connect your TP link range extender to a power source.
- Turn on the WPS button on your router. After that, turn on the same button on your range extender.
- The WPS button on the router must be pushed within a period of 2 minutes.
- Also, ensure that the WPS LED light is blinking. In case, it does not blink, then you should press the button again until the light starts blinking.
- The WPS process will only continue for two minutes. After waiting for two minutes you can check whether the LED lights of your Range Extender are turned on or not. In case the lights are turned on, then that means your extender is successfully linked with the router.
- In case the lights are not turned on, then you can switch the position of your extender to increase the coverage of wireless network. Now, take the benefit of the extended wireless network.Moreover, there is no requirement for you to follow the same process once again. When it gets connected once, then it automatically gets connected each time you plug it in.