Set up TP-Link Archer AX6000 Wifi Router
You need to download the Tether app in order to set up TP-link Archer AX6000 WiFi router.
- Connect your Archer AX6000 to the cable modem and turn both the devices ON
- Download and launch the Tether App
- Link it to your router via Bluetooth and follow the in app instructions to complete the network set up
In addition to faster Wi-Fi speeds compared to the Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) standard, Wi-Fi 6 offers technological improvements that allow more users to simultaneously communicate with the router, plus greater energy efficiency for battery-powered network devices.
The Wi-Fi 6-enabled Archer AX6000 offers 2.4 GHz data rates up to 1,147 Mb/s and 5 GHz data rates up to 4,800 Mb/s along with 8 x 8 multi-user MIMO that allows for multiple users to stream 4K video or transfer large data files at the same time.
Here’s few more information about its features and usage in order to set up TP-link Archer AX6000 WiFi router
- Blazing Speed - AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Ultra Connectivity - 1 × 2.5 Gbps WAN port, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router.
- Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO are both supported.
- Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 coprocessors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built-In - TP-Link avails the whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS
- Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
Boasting throughput speeds up to 6,000 Mb/s, the Archer AX6000 Wi-Fi Router from TP-Link features support for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), a Wi-Fi standard that employs wireless technologies such as OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access) and multi-user MIMO (Multiple Input and Multiple Output) to deliver faster and more reliable Wi-Fi.
It offers a 2.5Gbps WAN port to fully utilize the 1Gbps internet access and boost the entire internet throughput. One type C and one type A USB 3.0 ports and 8Gb Ethernet ports are very helpful to transfer data at ferocious speeds to boost the performance.