Setup Asus Blue Cave AC2600 Wireless Router:
Asus blue cave ac 2600 wireless router has very innovative features like Intel Wi-Fi and latest 802.11ac dual-band technology. It delivers high speed data up to 2600 Mbps and it is supportable 128 devices at one time. It provides parental control and it contains 24*7 built-in protection for you.
If you have purchased new Asus blue cave 1c 2600 dual-band wireless router and you want to set it up itself.
Here We are Explaining Step by Step Procedure to Setup Asus ac2600 Router :
Asus Blue Cave Setup or Prepare Your Modem-
- First you need to prepare your modem by disconnecting power cable. If it has a battery backup, then remove the battery.
- Now you need to connect your modem with a network cable, which you have got in the package box.
- Now you need to supply power to your modem
- Now you need to look out the LED light in the modem, If it starts blinking, this means your connection is working.
Setup Asus Blue Cave Router:
You can setup Asus blue cave ac2600 router via wired or wireless connection
- First you need to plug your Asus router into power outlet and supply power to router.
- Now you need to connect your computer with LAN port of router using network cable.
- Web graphical user interface page will open automatically, when you launch your browser first time, if your browser do not so, means you are not getting router web page, then you need to enter http://router.asus.com in the address bar.
- Now you need to set a password for your router to avoid unauthorized access.
- You have got a screen where you need to enter your password, where router login name is admin and choose your password.
- First you need to plug your Asus blue cave ac2600 dual-band wireless router into power outlet and power on.
- You need to connect your router with the network by using network SSID which is shown at the product label, which is located at the back side of your router.
Note: For Security purpose you can change your network SSID and set it for a unique password
By Default in Network SSID Refers Last Two Digits for Your MAC Address-
You can select either web version of router or you can use your router App version to set up your router.
Web GUI Setup:
- When your connection established, you can open your browser or it will open automatically, if it is not open automatically, type the URL address http://router.asus.com in the address bar, where you need to enter your password information to prevent unauthorized access of your network.
Mobile App Setup:
- First you need to download your ASUS router application and install it on your mobile
- You need to turn on your wireless network, where you will see some other network, you need to select your blue cave’s network and connect with it
- After establish your network connection, you need to follow instructions for complete setup.
Note: You also need to remember your router settings after set up completion like a password for your router, router name and network SSIS with its corresponding password.
These are the complete step by step procedure to setup your Asus blue cave ac2600 dual-band wireless router .
Some Important Tips on Position Setup of Your ASUS AC2600 Router and Precautions:
- For better signal transmission between your router and connected device, you should place your router in the central position of your area for getting maximum coverage for all connected devices.
- Always try to keep away your router from metal obstructions and you need to also keep away from direct sunlight.
- You should also keep away your devices from Bluetooth devices, cordless phone, heavy duty motors, microwave ovens, refrigerators and other industrial equipment to avoid signal interferences or your network loss.
- You should be ready to update with latest firmware software because some time firmware raises the connectivity issue to due older version of your firmware.
For Asus blue cave ac2600 firmware update, you need to visit http://www.asus.com in order to get latest firmware update.