Cannot access ACRH13 GUI
Firefox, Brave, Chrome browser’s fail
“Can’t establish a connection to the server at 192.168.50.”
The changes I made that caused this:
- Logged into router GUI
- Advanced Settings > Administration > System tab
Enable Web Access from WAN
Selected Only allow specific IP: Clicked yes to allow specific IP address to access the wireless router GUI settings from WAN
- Entered my phone’s IP address set it and logged out.
BTW I installed the latest firmware 24 hrs before this session before making any changes.
I thought it would allow me to access the GUI from my mobile device.
- I can no longer access the router
- Firefox, Brave and chrome all fail via 192.168.50.1(+ subsequent addresses below)
- I tried accessing using the Allowed IP address I entered (phone’s IP address)
- Tried accessing the 192.168.50.1 from my phone’s browser (which was my initial intent)
- All have failed.
My network is functioning fine and can access the internet via ethernet and wifi.
I have tried the following addresses:
192.168.1.1 (LAN IP)
I've also tried different asus "aliases" which have worked for some people.
http://asus.router.com:8443 (nothing listening here, but had to try...)
http://www.asusnetwork.net:8443 (nothing listening here, but had to try...)
The problem was that I thought the IP white list was under Administration->Web Interface applied to WAN traffic only.
Other than doing a factory reset, I’m out of ideas. Any help?