Change Admin Password on Tenda FH1201 Router -
In this post, we are going to discuss how to change the admin password on a Tenda FH1201. So, before we start to discuss, let’s start with how to login to Tenda FH1201. To start your Tenda FH1201, you need the IP of your device, the username, and password.
You will get such information in the manual of your Tenda FH1201 router. But in case you don’t have the manual of your router or you don’t want to read the whole manual to search the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
Before changing the admin password on a Tenda FH1201 you need to log in to your Tenda router and to login your router you need to know your IP address of your Tenda router. Find below the guidelines to follow them:
Find Tenda Router IP Address
To setup and edit the existing settings of your router, you need to first log in to it. For that, you should know its IP address. You may check your default Tenda router IP address here. Your average IP address will contain four numbers separated by full stops.
An IP address that depends upon a home network will start from 192.168. Routers usually have IP addresses such as 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. The method for finding your Tenda router IP address will change based on your device or computer. The following steps will help you find your IP address on your corresponding software.
Tenda FH1201 Login Guide
- Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Enter 192.168.0.1 the default IP to access the admin interface in the address box of your internet browser to access the router's web-based user interface.
- You must see two text boxes where you can type a username and password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If didn’t find then have a look at the manual of your router.
- Type the username & password, click ‘Enter’ and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If you are not able to log in to Tenda router, then you are likely typing the wrong username or password. Don’t forget to make a note of both after you've changed them.
- Forgot Login Password? Try hard resetting your Tenda router login. To do this push and hold the small black button found at the back your router for at least 10 seconds. This determines reset your router to the factory settings.
- Router login page not loading? In case the login page is not loading, confirm that the device you are using is connected to the Wi-fi. You will also have to check if the wrong router IP address is set as the default one.
- Once in a while pages may have issues loading, or problems with speed. If so, your network is using a different IP address. If its causes, contact our IP address router list, and place the right address.
Find Your Tenda Router Password
Finding your Tenda router's username and password is as easy as 1, 2, and 3.
Find Your Tenda Router Model Number
See in the left column of the Tenda router password list below to see your Tenda router model number.
Find Your Tenda Router Username
See one column to the right of your router model number to see your Tenda router's username.
Find Your Tenda Router Password
You know the drill. See another column to the right to find your Tenda router's password.
Change the Admin Password on Tenda FH1201
- Open your browser, and type in the address bar 192.168.0.1 and then click enter.
- Type the password into the password field. The default password is admin if you already have not changed it. Click Login.
- Click on the advanced link.
- Click on the Tools tab.
- Click on Change Password in the left menu.
- Type in the current password in the Old Password field. In case this is the first time through the Tenda router default password will be admin.
- Type in what you want your password to be in both New Password and Confirm Password fields.
I hope the following information will help you to change the admin password on a Tenda GH1201 router.