Below are the Requirements to Access the Tenda Router for Tenda Router Login.
- Tenda router
- Access to the network (Through LAN cable or Wi-Fi)
- Web browser (of your choice and availability)
1. Ensure that you are Connected to the Tenda Router
- Make sure you are connected to the network in order to have access on the setup page of your Tenda router.
- Connect to the network using Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- If in case you have forgotten the Wi-Fi password for your Tenda router then try connecting to an Ethernet cable which obviously won’t ask for a password.
2. Go to Your Web Browser and Enter 192.168.0.1
- Open your web browser and enter the router’s IP address into the address field.
- 192.168.0.1 is the most common IP address for Tenda routers.
- In case the above didn’t work then try searching for Default IP address for Tenda routers and the list will appear according to the different models.
3. Enter the Username and Password for the Tenda Router Login
- Enter your username and password in the username and password field.
- Then press Enter or sign in.
- You can also look for the default Tenda router credentials in case you are unsure about the username and password for the Tenda router login.
- You can also find the credentials on the label at the backside of your Tenda router.
4. Steps to Configure the Tenda Router
- You will have access on the settings of your Tenda router once you will be logged into the Tenda admin interface.
- While configuring the router, make sure you don't break the network.
- Make sure you have learnt all the previous settings or write it down so that if anything goes wrong, you can revert it back to as they were.
5. Steps for 30 30 30 Hard Reset trick in Case your Network Breaks after Performing Configuration Change
In case your Tenda router or network stops working after the configuration change then try performing the below steps:
As we mentioned above, that at times configuration process might break the network and if the following has happened with you then you can perform the 30 30 30 hard reset trick.
- Your Tenda router or modem has a tiny reset button at the back of them.
- When a router is powered on, press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds.
- While still holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for another 30 seconds
- While still holding the reset button down, turn on the power to the unit again and hold for another 30 seconds.
- After that, the router should boot up with its factory defaults and you can access it with the default settings. If you don’t know the default settings, use the search function above to find your router and it’s default settings along with usernames and passwords.
Tenda router is a fast, stable and reliable Wi-Fi network. It is an ideal solution for mid-sized and small houses to transform their life to a smart networking life. Thanks to its compact size and lightweight body, this wireless router does not occupy much of your space. It has LED lights to display the router is actively connected to Wi-Fi, WAN, LAN and WPS.
This device can be set-up easily without consuming more time, enabling you to enjoy a seamless Wi-Fi experience. It has an inbuilt Broadcom Chip which ensures reliable and stable wireless performance. Now you can stream videos, upload photos and other bandwidth-intensive tasks, without any interruptions. It has an IP-based broadband control option that lets you efficiently distribute bandwidth among PCs. This feature ensures congestion-control and allows you to use the data seamlessly.
Your Tenda router web interface is the control panel of your router. Where the settings are being restored or changed accordingly. In order to do that, you need to login to a Tenda router.
We hope the above article helped you for Tenda router login.