Fix DLink Router Not Connecting to Printer:
There are many ways to connect the printer wirelessly , if you dont have password.you can try to recover the password by following easy steps: .
- Access your router page in your browser.
- Open a internet explorer browser on a the computer or Tablet . You need to be using a computer that is currently connected to the network.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 into the address bar. This is the default address for D-Link router .
Log in with your router default username and password.
Click Wireless Security, select WPA2 as the Wireless Security Mode value on dlink .
Enter a password in the Pre-Shared Key on computer screen .
Re-enter the password , then click apply changes .
- Now The password has been changed ,now you can connected printer with dlink router.
- you need to turn on the wireless printer and goto setting .
- under setting goto setup menu' .after setup menu go to Network .
- Then , network Wireless setup wizard,it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- choose the wifi Network in the list.
- Once to select the network, then put the password.
- now printer will get connected to the Dlink Router