Hello, I have a Trendnet Router, for some reason, my HP laptop cannot detect my network, it can detect other networks nearby but not mine. I have checked all router settings but I'm not sure what things needs to get changed. I also tried to connect the router through an ethernet cable but still, I am experiencing same problem. So please tell me how can I resolve Trendnet router issue?
There may be various technical reasons behind if your Trendnet router is not connecting to HP laptop. Although it might be little confusing if you are installing the Trendnet router on your laptop for the first time. But in actual, the overall process is quick and straight-forward.
Just go through this way of connecting Trendnet router to laptop -
6. Enter login details in the required fields i.e., “admin” in the username field and leave password field blank. Hit Login button to log into Trendnet router setup wizard.
7. After entering into setup wizard, tap on “Network” and then choose “WAN Setting”. Go to Connection type drop-down and choose “DHCP”. Click on Apply button.
8. Tap on “Wireless” and then choose “Basic”. In the wireless name field, just enter a unique name and then apply the changes.
9. From the Wireless menu, choose “Security”. In the Security mode, choose “WPA2-PSK”.
10. Move to the Pre-Shared key field and enter a unique passphrase into it.
11. After finishing all settings of the Trendnet device, just click on “Apply” button to save all changes.
Note – Notedown Pre-Shared key field as it will be needed in future to sign onto your network.
I hope now you are enjoying Trendnet router network on your laptop and also able to connect other wireless-capable computers and devices.
Why My TRENDNET Router is Not Connecting to HP Laptop?
Ans: Trendnet Routers are one of the widely used wirele...
Ans: If your Trendnet router is disconnecting from inte...
Ans: Securing your Trendnet router is not a tough task ...
Ans: There may be various technical reasons behind if y...
Ans: By going through your query it seems that your rou...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|