Set Default settings of TP-LINK AD7200
In order to set Default settings of the TP-LINK AD7200 for the user interface, below is your step by step guide to find the default IP address, username and password.
- Login data for user interface
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Preconfigured Wi-Fi Settings
You will get the SSID (network name) and password both on the sticker on the back side of your router.
Try Having Access to the User Interface
It is important to have access on the user interface in order to change the router configuration. Follow the below steps to have access on TP-LINK AD7200:
- Put the router on operation.
- Create a connection between your device and the router through network cable or Wi-Fi.
- Go to browser.
- Type your IP address or URL into the address field and then click on the enter key to confirm.
- Enter your username and password in the open interface and then again click on the enter key to confirm.
Reset the Default Settings
In case you have changed and forgotten the login details for the user interface then resetting the default settings are really proven to be helpful. Once you reset the settings then all the login details including IP address, username, password along with all the configurations you made will set back to factory settings.
Execution of Hardware Reset
A hard reset will restore your device to factory default settings. So to set Default settings of the TP-LINK AD7200, have a loon on below steps:
- Put the router on operation.
- Press and hold the reset button at the back side of your router for 10 seconds.
- Your device will start automatically.
- You router now has been reset to factory settings.
Execution of Software Reset
You can restore the factory settings with the help of installed software in TP-LINK AD7200.
- Login to the user interface of the router with the help of your access data.
- Next follow the steps that are mentioned in your handbook.
- Once you have successfully followed the instructions mentioned in the handbook, your router’s configuration will be reset to factory settings.
- If you want to log in to the user interface, you have to use the preset login data.
Talon AD7200 Multi Band Wi-Fi Router
Above were the steps to set Default settings of the TP-LINK AD7200. We hope it helped; before we finish it lets know about some features of the Talon AD7200 multi band Wi-Fi Router.
- It supports the 802.11ad standard, which is the most advanced breakthrough among the wireless technology.
- 7200Mbps comes combined with wireless speeds, including speeds of up to 800Mbps on the 2.4GHz band, 1733Mbps on the 5GHz band, and 4600Mbps on the new 60GHz band.
- Multi-Band Technology creates three distinct networks that allows you to connect more devices while still enjoying peak performance at first place.
- MU-MIMO serves multiple devices simultaneously; it also provides the speeds that are up to 3X higher than usual.
- 1.4GHz dual-core processor powers through multiple complex tasks at the same time
- Its eight external high-performance antennas maximize the coverage and enhance its stability.
- Beamforming Technology promotes stronger and more reliable wireless connections.
- Its Wireless AD Technology comes with the distinct, high-performance 60GHz Wi-Fi band that dramatically increases the speed and reduces the interference, what's more, the additional Wireless AC allows the router to provide strong and stable 5GHz & 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and full wireless coverage for your home.