I was trying to connect my iPod Touch to my WiFi and I need the password. My brother set it up and he doesn't know the password. Can anyone tell me how to get it or where to look? I have a Belkin router. Thank You!
1. Click the Wireless icon on the lower right, next to the clock.Now open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click the Manage Wireless Networks link on the left column and click on the Wireless Network icon.
3. Choose Properties and go to Security tab.
4. Click the Show Characters check box to reveal the Network Security key
5. Write down the security key. Enter the security key on your iPod Touch.
I hope this can help you.
How Do I Find the Password for My Belkin WiFi?
Ans: Step 1: In order to get access to your B...
Ans: Modern Printers come equipped with the option to c...
Ans: Unplug all LAN cables from the router. Unplug t...
Ans: Fixed Belkin Wireless Router is not Working Issue:...
Ans: Assuming you provided the correct model number w...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|