I was trying to connect my iPod Touch to my WiFi and I need the password. My brother set it up and he doesn't know the password. Can anyone tell me how to get it or where to look? I have a Belkin router. Thank You!
Hi Lisa, you should try these steps-
1. Click the Wireless icon on the lower right, next to the clock.Now open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click the Manage Wireless Networks link on the left column and click on the Wireless Network icon.
3. Choose Properties and go to Security tab.
4. Click the Show Characters check box to reveal the Network Security key
5. Write down the security key. Enter the security key on your iPod Touch.
I hope this can help you.
How do i find the password for my belkin wifi?
Ans: Just follow the steps below:-Step 1: Look in your ...
Ans: Usually buffalo develops a change mainly for home ...
Ans: Method 1:- Step 1: Open your web browser and ente...
Ans: The Internet is the basic need nowadays. Without...
Ans: If your Trendnet router is disconnecting from inte...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|