I have a Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N Router I am trying to wireless connect a new laptop on Windows 8. It won't accept the WEP key I have previously used. The router is cable connected to my desktop computer. How do I find out the details of the WEP key for this router or reset all??Please help me !!
1. Open a browser (the program used to access the internet). The following process worked for myself when using the Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera browsers, although I am unsure whether it will work for other browsers (eg Chrome, Safari etc).
2. Type the following into the address bar of the browser. if using a Belkin router type "192.168.2.1". The address bar is the area where webpages are typed. It is important when typing in that there is NO https://www. before the numbers.
3. If all has gone well this should open a page that says Belkin.
4. Just click submit without typing in a password.
5. Click on a) "Wireless" or b) "settings".
6. Click on a) "Wireless security" or b) "wireless settings".
7. There should be a page with a WEP key listed.
8. Write it down/copy and use as you wish!
How Do You Access Belkin Router's WEP Key?
Ans: If you have just purchased a Belkin router and you...
Ans: You can Solve this Buy Following Some Steps :- 1...
Ans: First of all, confirm that your Belkin wireless ro...
Ans: Assuming you provided the correct model number w...
Ans: Belkin N Wireless Router F5d8326-4 V3: I think th...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|