How do you port forward with a Belkin 54G router? I can not find on the internet no where telling me how to so please help? I am starting to think you cant do it with this router?
You have a static IP assigned to your computer, log in to your router’s interface and follow these steps:-
1. Open a Web browser, type your Default Gateway number into the address bar, and press Enter.
2. Enter your username and password to access Belkin router’s interface. The default username and password should be listed in your router’s documentation, on a sticker on the side of your router, or on the Port Forward website. If the username and password have been changed from the defaults and you don’t remember them, you’ll need to reset your router.
3. To forward ports on your router, look for a tab or menu labeled “Applications & Gaming,” “Advanced,” “Port Forwarding/Port Triggering,” “NAT/QoS,” or something similar.
4. Enter a range of ports to open under Start and End.
5. Choose the Protocol (TCP, UDP, or both).
6. Enter the static IP address you created.
7. Be sure Enable is selected if available. Enter a name under Application if you want, then save the changes.
Port Forward with Belkin 54G Router?
Ans: Hey, no need to be worried as it is quite easy to ...
Ans: Most of the people get advanced in using Belkin ro...
Ans: Port forwarding allows external devices to pass th...
Ans: There has to be something set in there that is cau...
Ans: If you have just purchased a Belkin router and you...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|