Belkin routers play a vital role in our daily live works. Securing data is more important that would run your business. To resolve an internet connection, follow these steps that helped to connect Belkin router so that my relatives won’t connect to the internet.
1. First of all launch a web browser and then navigate it as 192.168.2.1 to get access the router interface.
2. Then give a one click to submit, leave the password field as blank. Then login the web router interface. In this Belkin router as a default, it doesn’t have a new password.
3. Now choose a wireless section and then give a one click on security, at a left side of a router just only to view its security settings into a right pane.
4. After this, change a security mode box into WPA/WPA-2 Personal. (PSK) and then choose WPA-PSK+ WPA2-PSK into an Authentication box.
5. Choose TKIP+AES in the Encryption Technique box and then enter a new password into a Pre-shared key box.
6. Now give a click to apply changes button and get to apply and then to save security setting. 7. Now click to apply changes in the button and save to apply all its new security settings.
8. While to do so; click on a system settings, to the left side of a corner in a located Utilities section. 9. At last, a user needs to type a password that secures a Belkin router device into the field of type a new password. Then confirm it by entering that newly password and confirm it in a new password boxes. If a password have already exists, then enter a current password into a field. 10.Then give a click to apply settings key button, and now create a new password.
We think a Belkin user can now get a proper fix to diagnose these glitches. Read out these above steps and go through it to fix an error.