Login to TP Link Archer C9 AC1900 Router:
This post shows you how to find the default IP address, username and the password to login to tp link archer c9 ac1900 router. This TP-LINK Archer C9 AC1900 is a wireless Dual Band Gigabit router. So here you will get information about the preconfigured Wi-Fi settings of the device. Also, this guide will help you to access the user interface of this router and resetting its factory settings.
Admin Panel Credentials to Access Router Interface:
- IP address: 192.168.0.1 (or http://tplinkwifi.net)
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Preconfigured Wi-Fi Settings for the Router Network:
- SSID (Network Name): provided over the sticker of router’s case
- Password: provided over the sticker of router’s case
How to Access the User Interface of TP Link Archer C9 AC1900 Router?
- Access to the user interface or admin panel is most required when you wish to change the router configuration. For the TP-LINK Archer C9 router, start following the given steps for access:
- Switch on the router device.
- Set up a connection between your system (laptop or device) and the router using Wi-Fi or network (LAN) cable.
- Open any browser on your computer system like Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Start entering the IP address or URL in the address bar and confirm it by pressing the ‘Enter’ button. A login screen pops up on your screen.
- Now, enter the username and password in the login interface displayed on your screen and confirm it by clicking the Login button.
- Here you make or configure settings under the Advanced tab at the top of the user/admin panel.
Note: Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is enabled.
How to Reset Default Settings for the Router?
A user usually performs device or router reset. This is because resetting default settings is helpful when you have forgotten the changed or custom login data for the user interface. When you reset a router device, not only settings like IP address, username and password will be set to factory settings, but all the configurations you have done previously will be restored to default settings.
You can reset default settings in two ways as discussed below:
Execute Hardware Reset:
- To reset the TP-LINK Archer C9 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Switch on your router device.
- Press and hold down the Reset/WPS button present over the router for at least 6 seconds.
- You will see that the router automatically gets restarted and its default settings have been restored as they came with the purchase of the product.
Execute Software Reset:
With the TP-LINK Archer C9 router, you can also restore the factory settings that came with the installed software. For this, you have to first login to the user interface of the router with your access data and execute the steps that are specified in the user manual. After successful execution of steps, the configuration of the router will be reset to factory settings. Now if you want to access the user interface of your router, you have to use the preset login data.
TP Link Archer C9, tp-link archer c9 ac1900, tp link archer c9 ac1900