Secure Belkin Wireless Router-
If you are looking forward to know a method through which you can protect Belkin wireless router, then you have come to the right place. In order to do so, you need to link your Belkin router with a computer system. During the entire setting up process the connection will get lost twice if there is wireless connectivity.
- Initially, to secure Belkin wireless router, use the system that you have connected to Belkin router’s LAN port. Now, launch the web browser.
- After that, move to the URL section of your web browser and then type http://192.168.2.1 in it and click on the search icon.
- After that, a window will appear in front of you. Go to the left side of the screen and click on the option of security. On the right side, you will see a drop down box , where you must click on WPA2 personal. Then, make the changes applicable by clicking on apply changes.
- After that, you will be asked to enter a password. The default password will be blank. So, in that case all you have to do is click on “Submit”.
- To lock Belkin wireless router, you will see a box on which Password(PSK) is written. In that blank box, you are required to enter your security password that you want to create. After entering the password, go to Apply Changes and then click on it.
- Once all the changes made are saved, a safe wireless broadcast is going to be broadcasted. Then, you will have to enter the passphrase that you created for your Belkin wireless router.
So, these are some of the steps that you can follow to secure Belkin wireless router.