Hello everyone, I have a belkin router for last 2 month but from few days my belkin router is not connecting to modem. I try to find many ways but I'm unable to solve these issues So can anyone suggest me how I connect belkin router to modem.
If your belkin router is not connecting to the internet, then there can be multitude of reasons responsible for that. Generally, this issue arises because people connect wrong wires in the wrong port. It is important for you to link the right wire in the right port. Also, there is a chance that your modem is not in a working condition anymore, which is why connectivity issues arise. So, first of all you need to understand how to connect Belkin router with the modem to get rid of belkin router connection problem with modem.
Steps for connection
1) Reset the router
2) Now, connect the router to a power source.
Now, test out the internet connectivity. It should work.
Here are the steps that you are required to follow to reset the Belkin router to solve Belkin router not connecting to modem issue.
· Search for utilities at the corner of the left pane.
· Go to the link of ‘Restore Factory default’. Then, the information that is going to reset will be displayed in the screen and will demand your confirmation to begin with the process.
· Go to the button of restore defaults on the screen and click on it.
· Now, click on the button of OK to confirm. The router will automatically restore the information and then restart after it. When the reboot process of your router gets completed, then restart the PC.
If you follow the reset process mentioned above, then your Belkin router not connecting to modem will get solved. In case, you still experience any internet connection problem, then you can go for troubleshooting. We hope that the above-mentioned solution works out for you.
Why belkin router not connecting to modem?
Ans: Use your browser on a cable connection. Type in 1...
Ans: Hi. I have a solution for you. You can reset your ...
Ans: Belkin Wireless G router is one of the most popula...
Ans: Solution1 MAC filtering works in the opposite way....
Ans: You can find your Netgear password by the follow t...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|
Technical Support Toll Free 1-800-214-6802 For Instant Help