Login into Netgear WNDR4500 Router:
Netgear is the world's first fastest network wireless router which is just the evaluation of innovation of wireless router and modem router. Netgear offers the best range of network option to meet up your network need at your office or home. Netgear router provides advance cyber security for your home also.
Netgear router comes with N300 Wi-Fi speed and it contains external antenna for better wireless network coverage also. This router is best for easy guest network access. It also comes with five Ethernet port. If you are very new for netgear router, you might get difficulty to login into Netgear WNDR4500 router.
So Here We are Explaining Some Steps by Using You can Login into Netgear WNDR4500 Router:
Find Your Netgear WNDR4500 Router IP Address:
- Firstly, you need to know the IP address of your netgear WNDR4500 router before the login the system. IP address of your netgear WNDR4500 router is 192.168.1.1.
- If you do not know your router’s IP address, alternatively there are two additional ways by using you can determine your router’s IP address. You can either follow how to find your IP address guide or you can use any kind of free software to find your router IP address.
- After obtaining IP address now you are ready to login the system.
Login to Your Netgear WNDR4500 Router:
- Netgear WNDR4500 router has web interface for the configuration. You can use any kind of installed browser on your system to open web interface.
- First you need to enter internal IP address of your netgear router in the address bar of your browser and then press enter key to open appropriate link.
- Now you will get a prompt message where you need to enter your username and password for netgear WNDR4500 router.
- The default username is admin and password is password for netgear router. In the login screen window, you have to enter username in username box and password in the password box. This will take up to you on your netgear home screen where you will see many of the setting for your netgear router.
- This is the complete detailed step by step solution to login your netgear router.
There are Some General Problem You might Face During the Login to Your Netgear Router:
Netgear WNDR4500 Router Password is not Matching:
If you are not able to login web interface of your router, you should try another password from the password list perhaps your default password might be different than your default password.
Forgot Password When Try to Login into Netgear WNDR4500 Router:
Suppose if you forgot your router password which is given by your internet service provider, you need to contact them to retrieve your password. You can contact them and see if they either know your router’s username and password. If they do not have your router credentials, they might help you to reset your netgear router.
How to Reset Netgear Router to Default Settings When Try to Login into Netgear WNDR4500 Router:
- If you still feeling difficulty to login your router’s web interface, you have to go reset operation for your router with its default settings.
- If you perform reset operation with your netgear router, some settings will be changed like your router username and password, Wi-Fi username and password, ISP username and password, your router firewall setting.
To Hard Reset for Your Router, You need to Follow Some Steps-
- Firstly, you need to find reset button which is usually located at the back side of your router.
- While your router is turning on, you need to use pin or end of the paper clip, to press reset button. You need to press that reset button for approximate 10 seconds for hard reset.
- Generally, you need to wait for changing of light for your router. Light changing is depend on your router model. Your router light may start solid and then turn into blinking light.
- When you perform this above operation, your router should be reset with factory settings.
General Troubleshooting Tips if You are Unable to Login Your Netgear WNDR4500 Router:
- First you need to make sure that your computer and router should be connected directly with Ethernet cable.
- You need to check that internet LED is lit or not, if not, you need to troubleshoot with light status.
- You need to check LED on Ethernet adapter is lit. if it does not lit, troubleshoot with the adapter.
- If Ethernet adapter was not made by netgear, you need to contact with adapter manufacturer.
- You need check also that your netgear web interface is running or not. For this you need to go start->Run->type cmd->type ping 192.168.1.1. if you are getting connection time out message, this means that computer is not making connection with netgear WNDR4500 router.