Install NETGEAR Wireless USB Adapter WG111v3 Without CD
Netgear wireless usb adapter wg111v3 comes in the size of a flash drive. When you buy a Netgear wireless usb adapter, you usually get an installation CD along with it. And can be used to access wireless network. I will try to give a detailed manual and step by step instructions for Netgear wireless adapter setup without cd.
Let’s get started with the process guys;
- Insert the Netgear adapter into your PC.
- Go to the icon my computer and right click on manage.
- Open device manager. Right click on the adapter and click on ‘UPDATE DRIVER SOFTWARE”.
- A dialogue box with options with search automatically for driver software and browse my computer for driver software will appeear.click on the latter ( browse my computer…) and click on continue.
- Now, click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- You will now be shown a list of all the devices. Click on next.
- Click on next < have disk.
- Click on browse. You will now be prompted to locate the file.
- Locate the inf file in the drive folder and click on next.
- Click on open.
- Click on next
- A dialogue box will open in front of you. Click on the option “install the software anyway”.
- Click on close.
- You have now successfully configured your Netgear wireless usb adapter wg111v3.