Recently I purchased Netgear c3700 router. I am not able to access Google and Youtube. I have tried rebooting the router doing a factory restore and a power cycle but the issue persists. The problem is consistent through out all my devices whether it is PC, mobile devices (Android or iOS) and as well as Mac. I have attempted to disable firewall and decrease MUT but the issue persists. The only thing I have not messed with is DMZ, to be honest, I am not sure what to do with it even if I did mess around. I don't know whats going on so please help me. I would appreciate any help.
Check these troubleshooting steps if you are unable to access websites via Netgear c3700 router :-
1. Oftentimes, a simple reboot will fix the problem you're having. Restart your computer and test the website again.Unplug the power cables for the modem and router and wait about a minute. Plug your modem and Netgear c3700 router back in and wait for it to completely light up. Check if you are able to access websites or not. If not, then you must understand there is some crucial problem with Netgear router.
2. Try loading the site in a different browser. Because there may be some settings configured incorrectly on your browser. Try a different web browser to see if you can load the website. For eg: If you are using Mozilla Firefox then switch to Google Chrome.
3. Temporarily disable your antivirus program. Your antivirus software may be interfering with your ability to load certain websites. Try disabling the software and then loading the site again. Right-click on the antivirus icon in your System Tray and select "Disable" or "Turn Off." You may be warned that this isn't safe. Make sure to re-enable the antivirus after you're done testing.
4. Also, check your computer's date and time settings. If your date or time is set incorrectly, you may not be able to connect to secure websites. Check your computer's clock to make sure that it is set to the correct time and date.
5. Ensure that there are no parental controls enabled. If you have parental control software enabled, it may be blocking access to certain websites. For accessing internet on Netgear router, disable the parental control software and try accessing the website again.
After going through these steps, if you are unable to access websites then call at Netgear Router Technical Support Number.