192.168.11.1 Admin Login Router Password:
Any network device like wifi, range extender, router, etc that you use has a specific LAN IP address. You might get confused with the similar LAN IP address that every other company or device might have. But while surfing the internet to find the correct solution, it’s important to know the right LAN IP address.
Now, any brand router has the default LAN IP address as 192.168.11.1 or any other which is mentioned on their user manual. If you have the pre-defined LAN IP address as 192.168.11.1, then you can log in with it following the user manual that you might have got along with it.
To 192.168.11.1 Admin Login Router you need the details like admin, password, and LAN IP address which you can find easily on your router’s label.
Now to initiate the 192.168.11.1 Admin Login Router you need to prepare your router first.
- Connect the router, wifi, or the extender to the socket with the adapter that comes along with the box.
- Now connect the wifi, extender, or router with the LAN cable to establish a physical connection.
- Now go on to your system and use 192.168.11.1 as the IP address option.
Now for 192.168.11.1, Admin Login Router follows the steps listed down below.
- Navigate to your web browsers like Mozilla, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or any other web browser.
- Head to the Buffalo default login page.
- Wait for the page to load asking for the admin and password.
- When you press the login button you will be able to see information regarding the router hardware, software, status, configuration and a lot more.
With the 192.168.11.1 Admin Login Router, there are two other things that you must know. Firstly you should know how to reset the password and secondly how to factory reset your router.
1. Reset Password:
- On the panel where the information regarding your router is mentioned, find the tap for Wireless settings.
- Now change the SSID and password (also known as Encryption key) and click on Apply at the bottom of the page.
- Now after clicking on Apply you will be logged out. Put in the password and you will be set to go.
- If you need to reset it, go to the Admin tab on the buffalo admin page.
- You will find the sub-option for Password and set the new password.
- Here you can also reset the admin name.
- Don’t forget to click on Apply to save the changes.
2. Factory Reset:
If your router is showing signs of glitch then factory reset can probably fix the issue. But make a note of the fact that your router will need to be configured again after the reset.
- A reset button can be located around the ethernet cable.
- Use a pin or needle in case the button is inside and hold it for 10-15 seconds.
- Release it once the power LED switches off.
- Turn on your router again and wait until the reboot process is finished.
- Once the process is done, you can follow the above steps to reset the password and admin name accordingly.