Currently I have purchased linksys wireless router but I have not more knowledge about this. So Please help me step by step. Thanks in advance…
You should follow these steps....
1. Click the Wireless tab. When you first open the configuration utility you will be taken to the Basic Setup page. You can leave all of these settings at their defaults unless specified otherwise by your ISP. When you click the Wireless tab you will be taken to the "Basic Wireless Settings" section.
2. Give your network a name. In the Basic Wireless Settings section there will be a field labeled "Wireless Network Name (SSID)". This is the name of your network which will appear in the list of available networks for your wireless devices. Make sure you don't give out any personal information as anyone can see this name.
3. Enable broadcast. Ensure that the "Enable" option is selected for "Wireless SSID Broadcast". This essentially turns on your wireless network and allows it to be discovered. Once you are done click the "Save Settings" button.
4. Secure your network. Click the "Wireless Security" section to open up your wireless security options. Here you will be able to set the security encryption type and password.
-> Security Mode
5. Click "Save Settings" when you are finished. Your router will apply the changes and restart. Your wireless network will now be activated and secured.
How to configure linksys wireless router?
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|