The voice services come pre-configured on Huwaei hg8245q, all you need to do is switch it on from the Internet interface of your router. I will discuss the steps involved in the voice network connection process below.
Step 1: Open Your web browser and Enter http://192.168.1.1 into the URL address field. you will be redirected to the login page for your Huawei router.
Step 2: On the login page, you need to enter the admin username and Password to get access to the main settings page. enter the credentials as provided by your ISP or use the following default ones.
Step 3: Once on the main settings page, click on the Internet tab from the top menu, and then click on Internet Settings from the left-hand side panel.
Step 4: You will notice a brand broad profile as per your service provider, click on Edit from the bottom.
Step 5: Under the Service Type, click on the Voice option and then save the settings.
Step 6: From the top menu, click Internet then Forwarding. Click on the arrow next to 'ALG' to expand the menu Make sure 'Enable SIP ALG' is un-ticked
Step 7: From the top menu Click 'Telephony' then 'VoIP'.
Step 8: Click on '+ New VOIP provider' and enter the following detail.
Step 9: Once the above settings have been configured, configure your dial plan as per your service provider and you have successfully configured the voice service status abnormal.
Let’s have a look at the procedure -
To query the existing traffic profiles in the system, you need to run display traffic table IP command. After that, set the profile name to fttd_VoIP.
2. In the next step, you have to configure the mapping relationship between GEM port and VLAN.
3. Next, you have to configure VLAN of the VDSL2 port on the ONU. If the ONU is already connected to HGW through VDSL 2 port 1 then you have to add VDSL 2 port to VLAN 45.
4. After that, you have to create a service VLAN and also add an upstream port to it. Then you have to add upstream port 0/19/0 to VLAN 300.
5. Afterward, you have to create service flaws. You need to set the Service VLAN to 300, GEM port ID to 12 and user VLAN to 45. Then use the traffic profile fttd_voip.
6. Then you have to enable proxy function on the OLT.
7. Once you finish the above steps, save the entire data.
Configure Huawei hg8245q2
1. First of all, you have to login into the web configuration interface. Enter “192.168.1.1” in the address bar and hit Enter. Now the login window will appear where you have to enter login credentials i.e., username and password of the administrator.
2. Now you have to configure parameters of voice service.
The configuration procedure is as follows -
a. On the webpage, go to navigation tree and then choose Network> Bandwidth Configuration.
b. In the next step, you have to create WAN connection 2 for the VoIP service and then set the following details -
Bearing service – VoIP
Enabling Status – Enable
VLAN mode – VLAN Transparent Transmission
VLAN ID – Set this to 45.
802.1p – Enabled
Mode – Route: router mode
NAT - Enabled
c. Tap on OK and save the settings.
d. From the navigation tree, you have to choose Application > Broadband Phone Configuration.
e. Finally, restart the Huawei hg8245q2. For this, choose Management> Device Management and then click on Restart the Device.