steps may help to troubleshoot an issue to find my Wi-Fi password.
Ç Firstly click a name as related to the Wi-Fi connection.
Ç On a wireless properties heading, a Wi-Fi windows status displays instantly.
Ç Then click a security tab and get to activate to Show Characters into the checkbox so that a customer can easily see the hidden password which is unable to show.
At last, you would find easily a Wi-Fi password of a network when you’re connected as previously. For more help, you can find this into a Network and Sharing Centre especially in Windows 7. And in Windows 8 or 10, users need to use the command prompt.
Have you lost your Wi-Fi password and not remembered it? It happens mostly in the case of any router device. When you locked out a own network because users PC has suddenly forget a Wi-Fi password? If you want to save a password then below we have described how to fix an issue by following these below simple tricks or further, a customer can reset a router device begins from a scratch. See how to troubleshoot it.
1. Firstly open a window network connection. In fact, Windows save those passwords for a network which you have connected too. Wants to see the saved passwords then open a network Connections window and give it a right click on the network icon which is labeled as onto the System Tray.
2. Now user need to choose an Open Network and a Sharing Center. Give a one click to change adaptor settings link as situated on a left hand side of a page. As alternatively, press a key as Windows + R, and then type ncpa.cpl, and then hit the enter key to open that window.
3. Give a one right click on a wireless adaptor. This is labeled as Wi-Fi or it might have a manufacturer name. Now under the main menu bar, select a status.
4. Then open a connection property window. Give a one click on Wireless Properties. After this choose a security tab.
5. While to do this, reveal all the characters. Under the box, just check the heading that indicates as to Show Characters and a wireless password will display. If there is no opt to get reveal all characters then go to the next step that may help you better.
How to find my wifi password?
Ans: Routers are the devic...
Ans: 1. Connect your linksys Router with LAN cable. (it...
Ans: To set up the router: 1. Insert the installer CD ...
Ans: Multitask is the transmission of data or network i...
Ans: Protecting your wireless network helps you in limi...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|
Technical Support Toll Free 1-800-214-6802 For Instant Help