Setting up a wireless router with a Windows client can be complicated. There are a number of measures and options that have to be understood and it's all too easy to make a mistakes--but D-Link provides an easy-to-walk-through configuration system to help you set up your D-Link wireless router.
Maybe you Forgot the password Or May be you want to Reset Password In Dlink Router for Security Reasons .
# Hard Reset Password In Dlink Router :-
>> Doing the hard Reset will remove all the settings from router and it will be like a fresh router and you will have to setup the router again but trust me its very simple . So Lets do this –
1. First Disconnect the Router Cable From Modem .
2. Plug the Router With Power Outlet (make Sure power light is On )
3. Look at the Back Of your Wireless Router there will be a Reset hole .
4. Press The Reset Key using a paper clip or Pen And Hold for 20-30 seconds While its powered On .
5. Now Release the Reset Key and Restart the Router And modem
> Lets Go on and try setting up Router and new password
> Use the default Gateway 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 in any browser and login to Your dlink router .
See if this Helps To reset Your dlink router password
You have thus far password protected the physical router. So if you want to access the router from your browser you have to enter a password.
You have not successfully password protected your network. That's another step entirely.
1. Log back onto your router via 192.168 etc.
2. Go into Wireless - Wireless Security
3. Choose WPA Pre-Shared Key as the security mode (latest and strongest encryption method)
4. Choose TKIP WPA Algorithm (again it's the strongest)
5. Type in your password in WPA Shared Key
6. Set your Group Renewal for 3600 seconds.
7. Save your settings.
You should follow these below steps...
1. Copy and paste this link in your navigation bar (just like any other link you visit on the Internet:) https://192.168.0.1/
2. It might ask you for a username and a password enter "admin" for the both fields in case it wasn't right press "reset" button on your router so the default password and username will be accepted.
3. Look at the menu from the left side and choose "Wireless" as shown in the illustration.
4. Choose "Security".
How to setup dlink wifi router password?
Ans: Try the DEFAULT first.. Most of them are "root" (n...
Ans: Type this into your web browser: https://192.168.1...
Ans: 1. Using a computer that is connected to the route...
Ans: If you want to limit the number of users on your T...
Ans: Using a second Belkin wireless router as a repeate...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|
Technical Support Toll Free 1-800-214-6802 For Instant Help