Setup Linksys Access Point Dual-Band Business AC1200 LAPAC1200C:
Do you wanna know how to setup Linksys Access point Dual-Band business AC1200 LAPAC1200C? If yes, then you have made the right choice by opening up this page. Here, in this link, you will get to know everything that you need to know about Linksys lapac1200c setup.
This router device is particularly used to connect your device to the internet. You can also view the settings by opening up the settings page of the router. before we move forward with the steps to setup Linksys router as access point, let us first get to know what different lights on the access point indicate.
- If a green light is flashing, then that means the booting process is going on.
- If the light is solid green, then that means the system is fine and it is not connected to any wireless device.
- If the light is blinking blue, then that means the software upgrade is going on.
- If the light is solid blue, then that means 1 wireless device is linked.
- In case you see a red light, then that means either the booting failed or the update failed and you may have to perform a hard reset.
How to Setup Linksys Access Point AC1200?
- First of all, you are required to connect the Linksys LAPAC1200C access point to the electrical outlet. After that, a blue light wll turn on, and then it will change to green and will start blinking. Also, you need to run an ethernet cord from your access point to your network,
- After that, you need to launch an internet browser on your computer to get connected to the internet. Then, you must enter the IP address of your router. The IP address will be assigned by the DHCP server. In case the DHCP server is not there on your network, then the default IP address is 192.168.1.252.
- In case you are not able to wirelessly connect your computer to the access point, then use an ethernet wire to connect the two for setup.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the username and password. Enter admin in both the username section as well as the password section.
- Now, go to the main menu and select the quick start option. After that, go to the main screen and select the launch.
- Then, create a password for your device.
- In case of the device system settings, you will be required to update the date, time, and time zone.
- After that, you will have to choose the IPV4 settings that is either static or dynamic.
- Then on the Wi-Fi network screen, you need to set the name of the network. The router device supports maximum 8 network names.
- Additionally, the option of wireless security is going to help you in securing your network.
- After that, a summary of the settings that you have selected will appear before you. Click on submit in case you are not interested in making any further changes.
- In the end, select Finish to complete the setup procedure.