Fix iPhone won't Connect to Netgear Router -
You can Easily Setup Netgear Router for Connecting to iPhone network.
For connecting Netgear router to iPhone, just have a look at the points that are mentioned below -
- First of all, you have to remove the power cable from the backside of your modem that is provided by your ISP.
- Take a Cat 5 ethernet cable and insert one of its end into modem’s “Internet” port. You have to plug another end of the ethernet cable into Netgear router’s “Internet” port. After connecting modem to Netgear router proceed to next step.
- Plug the power cable back into the modem and also connect the power cable to Netgear router. By doing this process, hardware devices will identify the connection with Netgear router.
- Move to your computer’s screen and tap on the Networking icon. Next, click on Netgear option as this is your router’s default name.
- Open the web browser and type “192.168.1.1” in the address bar. Next, enter “admin” in the username field box and “password” in the password field box. Hit Login and you are redirected to Netgear router admin panel.
- Next, tap on Wireless> Security> WPA. Choose WPA as it provides the best security protection for networked devices. Move to SSID field and enter a unique value in it. Next, move to Passphrase section and enter a password for the network. Then save the overall security settings by clicking on Save button.
If iPhone won't Connect To Netgear Router -
- Verify that your wireless network is running.
- On your iPhone, just tap on Settings. Then tap WiFi.
- Choose your Netgear wireless network from the list.
- Enter the appropriate password and touch Join option.
Congratulations! You have now connected your iPhone to Netgear wireless network.
Additional tips – If you receive an “Unable to join network” error when iPhone not connecting to Netgear router-
- Re-enter the password.
- Make sure you are typing correct letters/characters.
- To eliminate distance issues, move closer to your Netgear router.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Restart your Netgear router or access point.